1. File a claim with your insurance carrier
2. Contact your Rocket Contracting, LLC Roofing Consultant, providing the claim information, your insurance field adjuster's name and contact information, and the date and time of the inspection.
3. Your Rocket Contracting, LLC Roofing Consultant will meet with the adjuster at your property to assist in their inspection and determine the overall scope of repair.
4. The scope of repairs and pricing are decided between the insurance claim adjuster and Rocket Contracting, LLC.
5. Homeowners often choose the Replacement Cost Value (RCV) coverage policy over the Actual Cost Value (ACV) policy.
6. The deductible is withheld by the insurance company and will not be paid out to you.
7. The full cost of your roof replacement is the total of your first insurance check, your deductible, the amount of depreciation, and any approved supplements.
8. The scope of work is scheduled and completed.
9. Your insurance company will receive final paperwork, then depreciation will be released.
Navigating the Insurance Claim Process